The Educational Technology unit will provide valuable instructional design services, professional development opportunities, and support in using educational technologies for instructors and staff.
The Educational Technology unit partners with instructors to explore innovative educational technologies aimed at enhancing their teaching and students' learning, whether it be for in-person, hybrid, or completely online courses.
- Instructional Design: We assist instructors in planning, designing, developing, and assessing courses (i.e. in-person, hybrid, and online) using a course design process.
- Professional Development: We provide on-going support for instructors and staff to enhance teaching and learning with technology.
- Workshops: Facilitated learning on a variety of teaching and learning technologies in a hands-on environment
- Consultations: Individualized support for teaching and using educational technologies
- Resources: Self-directed online learning resources for teaching and using educational technologies
The Educational Technology unit is located in the Educational Media Center in the Learning Commons Building, First Floor, LC 112. (Map)
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Ed Tech Consulting: Submit a request
Instructional Designer & DE Lead
Office Phone: (808) 455-0484
EMC Coordinator & Instructional Designer
Office Phone: (808) 455-0677
Office Phone: (808) 455-0551