- Leeward CC's Zoom and Laulima resources
- Video - "Join a Zoom Meeting"
- Video - Organization and planning tips for online learning
- Video - Study tips for watching online lectures
- Video – Improving Memory & Retention (Dartmouth College, Academic Skills Center)
- Memory improvement
- Mnemonic devices
- Video – Note Taking (Dartmouth College, Academic Skills Center)
- Cornell Note Taking
- Note taking examples
Source: Documents from Utah State University Academic Success Center - Study Smart Starter Kit
Cameron's Collection for Student Mental Health - a Leeward Library's research database resource containing ebooks on various health and wellness topics. Off-campus users may be prompted to enter UH login credentials.
We all need a little help sometimes! Leeward CC Counseling services can assist you with career exploration and planning, academic advising, and personal concerns.
This online resource has been curated by the LRC's tutors for quick reference support.