Science and everyday life cannot and should not be separated.
- Are you taking a science course this semester...or thinking about taking one? Learn tips for being a successful science student at a Science Success Secrets workshop. This fun, interactive workshop will be presented three times by teams of LRC science tutors:
- Wed., Sept. 13, 4:30 - 5:30 pm in GT-105 (perfect for evening students!)
- Thurs., Sept. 14, 1:30 - 2:30 pm in GT-105
- Wed., Sept. 20, 1:30 - 2:30 in GT-105
<No signup is needed ~~ come at the time that works for you!>
- Think of examples that illustrate this quote. What are some areas of your life that are affected by science?