Information Technology Group Home
The Information Technology Group (ITG) operates and maintains the College Computing Labs (CCL), Help Desk, Networking, Computer Security, Server Management, Web Content, and Wireless.
Computing Labs have been succeeded by the Learning Commons.
Help Desk is your first contact when experiencing computer or network-related problems.
Networking maintains all campus-wide networking services.
Test Center administers placement testing; on-line testing for Distance Education courses and Laulima on-line testing for regular semester courses
- IT Security - maintaining your Macintosh and/or Windows computers.
- Server Management - maintains and manages the institutional servers.
- Telephone - maintains and manages the VOIP telephone system
- Web - maintains and manages the institutional web servers and services.
- Wireless - connect to the campus wi-fi network using your UH username.