The Educational Media Center (EMC) inspires, facilitates, and supports teaching and learning using technology.
The EMC will:
- inspire and participate in the development and implementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive integration of technology to promote excellence and support transformation thoroughout the institutional environment
- assist instructors in using technology effectively for assessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students
- create and support effective digital age learning environments to maximize the learning of all students
- develop, implement, and assess technology-related professional learning programs
- model and promote digital citizenship
- demonstrate professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions in content, pedagogical, and technological areas as well as adult learning and leadership and are continuously deepening our knowledge and expertise.
Who we serve:
The EMC serves Leeward CC faculty, lecturers, staff, administrators, students, and the University community.