Our mission is to provide current and reliable technologies and equipment checkout for college-related events.
Our instructional technology (intec) services include:
- Technology Equipment Loan, Maintenance, and Repair
- Smart Classroom Maintenance and Repair
- PA System Setup and Support
- Professional-Level (HITS & Polycom) Videoconferencing Support
- Media Conversion
- TV Pro & DMED Equipment Circulation & Maintenance
- Consultations and Equipment Recommendations
- Trouble Call Support
Note: Effective June 30, 2013 phased out support and maintenance of overhead transparency, slide projectors, and VHS.
Intec Services are located in the Educational Media Center in the Learning Commons Building First Floor, Room LC-116. Map
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Online Equipment Request Form
- First time using the request form? Please contact the Help Desk so an account can be created for future reservations.
- Equipment Policy Guidelines
- Request for Permission to Duplicate Copyrighted Material [Template]
- Copyright and Fair Use Overview (Stanford University)
- Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines Poster for Teachers
- Laptop/Projector Cart Recommendations
Electronics Technician, Garrett Chaves