Our mission is to provide quality printing, copying and scanning services for faculty, staff, students, and administrators.
Services for Campus
The Copy Center offers online, delivery, and walk-in copying services. We strive to provide 24-hour turn-around service. If we cannot complete your job due to high volume, complexity of the work request, incomplete work order requests, or other factors, the Copy Center staff will call you to gather more information and to notify you of the expected time for completion.
- Online: https://copies.leeward.hawaii.edu
- Username: UH username (without @hawaii.edu)
- Password: Check with your Division Secretary
- Delivery: Pick-up/Drop-off services daily at 10 AM and 2 PM. Requests must be accompanied by a work order form which can be obtained by your Division Secretary or at the Copy Center.
- Walk-in: We accommodate walk-in service based on availability. Work request drop-off is encouraged during operational hours. Priority is given to online and delivery requests.
Services for Students
The Copy Center provides convenient printing services for students on campus. Students may print papers and other course materials at $0.10 per page for black and white and $0.75 for color.
OER Printed Materials for Students
The Copy Center provides print-on-demand of OER Course Material for students who prefer to read printed text.
The Copy Center is located on on the Ewa side of the Leeward Community College Campus.
General Technology Building First Floor, GT-104
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
*The demand for services the week prior and the first week of the semester is extremely heavy. Please plan ahead and allow additional time for processing as you may experience longer turn-around times for your submitted requests.
Policies and Procedures
- Web-to-Print Step-by-Step (accessible); Web-to-Print Visual Handout (print)
- Web-to-Print Profile Tutorial (video 3:15)
- Web-to-Print Basics Tutorial (video 6:17)
- Request for Permission to Duplicate Copyrighted Material [Template]
- What Faculty Need to Know About Copyright for Teaching (American University Library)
- Copyright and Fair Use Overview (Stanford University)
- Copyright and FairUse Guidelines Poster for Teachers
- Copy Center Usage 2012-2019
- Number of Total Jobs
- Number of Online Jobs
- Percentage of Online Jobs/Total Jobs
Services Request: Online Form
Student Help Activity
Each summer, the Copy Center Manager and students organize a campus-wide activity. All student help from all divisions and disciplines are invited to participate to get to know each other. View photos of the annual student help activity.