The AV Services unit will provide appropriate audio and visual technology and equipment solutions for college-related educational activities and events.
The Audio Visual (AV) Services unit provides:
- AV systems design
- Equipment maintenance
- Trouble call support
- Technology equipment checkout
- Classroom AV maintenance and repair
- PA system setup and support
- Professional-level (HITS & Polycom) video conferencing support
- Web conferencing support (Zoom)
- AV equipment consultations and recommendations
Note: Effective June 30, 2013 phased out support and maintenance of overhead transparency, slide projectors, and VHS.
- Equipment Checkout Terms & Conditions
- Request for Permission to Duplicate Copyrighted Material (form)
- Copyright and Fair Use Overview (Stanford University)
- Laptop/Projector Cart Recommendations
The AV Services unit is located in the Educational Media Center in the Learning Commons Building First Floor, Room LC 116 (Map).
AV Services Phone: (808) 455-0201
AV Services Email: EmcAvs@hawaii.edu
Equipment Loan: Email request
Office Phone: (808) 455-0219
Office Phone: (808) 455-0203