The EMC consists of four main units that provide the following services:
- Audio Visual Services: We provide A/V technologies and equipment checkout for classroom and campus use, Smart Classroom maintenance and repair, equipment consultations and recommendations, and more.
- Copy Center: We offer online, delivery, and walk-in copying services.
- Educational Technology: We partner with instructors to explore innovative educational technologies aimed at enhancing their teaching and students' learning, whether it be for in-person, hybrid, or completely online courses.
- Instructional Design: We'll help you plan, design, develop, and assess your course (i.e. in-person, hybrid, and online) using a course design process.
- Professional Development: We offer on-going support for instructors and staff to enhance teaching and learning with technology through workshops, consultations, and resources.
- Video Production: We provide a broad diversity of media production services to meet instructional, informational, and marketing needs.
Learn more about our: